My Travel Designer service to help you in planning your holiday on Lake Como
I grew up on the shores of Lake Como and have always worked in the Como tourism market.
Thanks to my love for my area and my experience over all these years, I have discovered every tourist service, hidden corner, ideal place and time for any kind of vacation or visit to Lake Como.
I analyze what you want to do on Lake Como and recommend:
- Quality restaurants, aperitif places, lidos, stores, local guides and services to suit your needs.
- Itineraries for your walks, hidden corners to photograph, less crowded parking lots, beaches or monuments to see.
- What to do and where to go on Lake Como for romantic evenings, trips with children and teens, trips with pets, cultural or nature visits.
- The best times of year and times to visit each village on our lake.
- How and when to book every service and means of transportation you need, from bus tickets to exclusive private boat rides.
- New ideas, experiences and activities on the lake you hadn’t thought of yet.
The range of itineraries, activities and restaurants on Lake Como is so vast that juggling the myriad services, facilities, venues and means of transportation is not easy. Everyone promotes everything, but no one really explains how to fit everything together.
Imagine having a list of valuable suggestions designed exactly for the kind of vacation you have in mind.
That’s the advice I offer you with my Travel Designer Service!
Tell me how you imagine your ideal trip to Lake Como:
Fill out the form below to tell me what you would like to do in Lake Como, when and with whom: I will help you choose the type of itinerary best suited to your needs to purchase from among those proposed in my Travel Designer service.
How much does my Travel Designer service for Lake Como cost?
Depending on your need I offer 3 types of counseling, designed for different needs and budgets:
- PRE-PACKED ITINERARY – 55€ : a ready-made planning of your holiday with pre-established stages, timetables and services that cannot be modified, but nevertheless studied down to the smallest detail to optimise your days. At the moment, the pre-packaged itineraries you can choose from are: 4-day itinerary with car and 3-day itinerary between art and nature.
- BASIC ITINERARY – 45€ for each day to be planned: an itinerary studied ad-hoc for the experience you are looking for on Lake Como. A detailed and customised planning of your holiday with the places, stages and times you need, full of info and details you won’t find on other websites, blogs or tourist guides. I will take all the time you need to organise together, down to the smallest detail, your days on Lake Como and create a tailor-made itinerary for you. (Does not include advice on where to eat and where to sleep)
- GOLD ITINERARY – 65€ for each day to be planned: the most complete and customised solution, perfect if you also want to be closely followed in choosing the best places to eat. In addition to all the information contained in the Basic Itinerary, it also includes advice and useful addresses on the perfect places to lunch and dine, according to your needs. An exclusive help for a complete travel itinerary that will make your stay a unique and unforgettable experience.
Choose the type of itinerary that best suits you!
I can help you identify the best location for accommodation, the right places to go to eat, but most importantly what to do and what to visit, depending on your interests, the period and the time you have available.
For me, each time the creation of an itinerary is an opportunity to put into play my knowledge of the Lake Como area, built and cultivated over many years as a Tourism Promoter, a Tourism Assistant and a Lake Como Local Blogger.
Why choose me?
I grew up on Lake Como, and I am madly in love with these places.
For years I have worked passionately to promote my lake, but mostly I visit and explore it far and wide, in every season.
I have woven a reliable and professional network with local tourism operators. I strive to enhance local itineraries, small villages and activities, which I love and know firsthand.
It is through this experience that I can best guarantee my service to you.
Only by living an area every day is it really possible to know its rhythms, characteristics and peculiarities.
Living and working every day around Lake Como, I can give you tips that make a difference.
You can make payment by Wire Transfer.
No, I do not deal directly with bookings. However, I put you in touch with all the best local service providers (taxi boats, tour guides, restaurants, etc.), depending on the activities you like to do. This way you can discuss booking terms and times directly with them.
Yes, if something is unclear, counseling includes an additional clarification email.
Of course! I am very familiar with boat tours on the Lake Como and always recommend the ones best suited for the type of vacation you are looking for.
Yes, I have studied in detail the areas of interest around Lake Como and interwoven them with the list of services, experiences and attractions the lake offers. With my advice you will be able to choose the most suitable place to stay depending on the places you wish to visit and the activities you would like to do.
No, my assistance does not cover transfers to and from airports or stations. I will create your itinerary from your check-in time to your check-out time at your accommodation. I can, however, provide you with useful contacts for private drivers or taxis, if necessary.
Absolutely. All three types of itineraries I propose are planned to recommend Lake Como’s “must sees” depending on the type of vacation you are looking for and the number of days you will stay on the lake.